ISO 9001 is defined as the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS).Organisations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory
This course will give you a thorough understanding of the history and development of ISO 9001:2015, key terms, definitions and the ISO standardised high level structure. You’ll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard
to existing processes within your organisation.
- Importance and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015.
- Structure of ISO 9001:2015, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards.
- Main concepts such as risk-based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, and the 7 management principles.
Who should attend :
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
- Executives / Officers / Supervisors / Managers / C-Level Executives.
- Internal Auditors.
- Government Officers.