The Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption (ABAC) Policy specifies a series of measures your organisation can implement to help prevent, detect and address bribery.
Designed to be integrated into your organisation’s existing management processes and controls, ABAC also follows the common structure for management system standards, for easy integration with ISO 9001 for example.
- Describe the difference between bribery and corruption.
- Describe Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption laws in Malaysia.
- Explain Section 17A of the MACC Act.
- Describe Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy.
- Identify the areas of corruption and how to prevent corruption at the workplace.
- Describe their responsibilities in complying with the company’s Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy.
- Identify the consequences of failure to comply with the company policies and procedures.
Who should attend :
- CEOs, Chief Executives and Directors looking to expand their knowledge on ethics and anti-corruption compliance.
- Heads of Departments, Officers and Consultants responsible for corporate ethics and anti-corruption compliance.
- Seniors Managers and Managers being groomed for ethics and anti-corruption compliance responsibilities.
- Public Sector Leaders, Industry Leaders, Policy Makers, Academics involved in ethics and anti-corruption compliance matters.