Without Information Security Management System (ISMS), organisations are left vulnerable and may struggle to achieve their business goals and protect their information assets.
ISO/IEC 27001 is the international standard that defines best practice for an ISMS, which is the foundation of information security management and applies to any kind of organisation, private or government, profit or non-profit, small or large.
- Gain a detailed understanding of key concepts of an Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Understand the ISMS requirements as per ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Familiarise the approaches and guidance required in an effective management of an Information Security Management
- Learn the dierences between ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27001:2005
- Familiarise with an example implementation process of an ISMS as per ISO/IEC 27003 guidance
- Learn transition guidance from ISO/IEC 27001:2005 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013
Who should attend :
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs).
- Information Security Managers (ISMs).
- Other information security professionals who are interested in realigning their Information Security function and/or initiatives.
- Senior executives who would benefit from a high-level understanding of this important framework.